- CEO, President in consumer products with proven leadership to dramatically improve corporate results.
- As CEO, turned around Samsonite, a $1 Billion global manufacturer of luggage
- Led the company from a profit loss and a $10.00/share price to $40.00/share and a $2.50 earnings per share in two years.
- Led Scott Paper’s global consumer products businesses. Doubled operating profit to $700 Million and ROI to 23% in two years.
- Tripled profits of Procter & Gamble’s worldwide paper and personal care products as Corporate Group Vice President and Sector President in five years.
- Featured for leadership in Harvard Professor John Kotter’s book “A Force For Change”.