- Senior Leader of Sales & Marketing for Procter & Gamble for 16 years and the E&J Gallo Winery for 10 years
- Entrepreneur – started 3 successful businesses
- Inventor – holding both design & product patents
- Professor – Arizona State University School of Management for 6 years
- Author – published 5 books including Proven, Practical Innovation That Delivers Results and The New Wisdom of Business
- CEO, President in consumer products with proven leadership to dramatically improve corporate results.
- As CEO, turned around Samsonite, a $1 Billion global manufacturer of luggage
- Led the company from a profit loss and a $10.00/share price to $40.00/share and a $2.50 earnings per share in two years.
- Led Scott Paper’s global consumer products businesses. Doubled operating profit to $700 Million and ROI to 23% in two years.
- Tripled profits of Procter & Gamble’s worldwide paper and personal care products as Corporate Group Vice President and Sector President in five years.
- Featured for leadership in Harvard Professor John Kotter’s book “A Force For Change”.
Kari is one of America’s leading innovators. As the long time president of Eureka Ranch she facilitated the invention of 10+ $100M products. She has led more than 500 innovation projects—more than any other person in the US. She knows what makes big ideas….especially big ideas that produce bottom line results. Her energy, focus, and success make her a great member of the team!