Are Your Innovations "Better Enough"?
75% - 80% of all innovations fail primarily because they are not “better enough” than their direct or indirect competition. It is a fight against ingrained customer habits, brand recognition, familiarity, and loyalty. Even the best innovators frequently underestimate how much "better" ideas must be to succeed in the marketplace.
We are experts at achieving DRAMATICALLY BETTER because we are the only innovation consultancy using the Eight Most Proven Innovation Best Practices.
Watch these short webinars to learn more about the Eight Most Proven Innovation Best Practices and how you can dramatically improve your innovation success, GUARANTEED!
Foster Personal Creativity & Realize Dramatic Improvement in Your Innovation Success Rate!
Discover and Learn The Seven Personal Creative Skills Consistently Used by The World’s Most Creative People.
Everyday Innovative Company Culture Inspires High Innovation Success!
The benefits of an innovative company culture are unquestionable. When there is a need to solve a problem and/or optimize an opportunity, innovation best practices in an innovative culture provide the following:
- Deliver many, many more high-quality idea solutions.
- Have far greater chances for success the first time.
- Produce a wide array of benefits. For example – greater efficiency and quality, improved customer relations, greatly improved policies and procedures, and increase sales and profits – to name a few.
Innovative Culture Training Process
- Innovate2Grow training programs are customized to the unique needs of our clients.
- The training process includes the following steps:
- Deep Dive learning into your needs and priorities.
- Conducting an initial one – two day training program on your one – three highest priority needs.
- Follow-up consulting session at 30 days and 60 days after the initial training that includes all of the people in the initial training.
- Unlimited follow-up coaching via telephone, email, and/or Skype.