Innovation: Doubling Success Chances Requires Multiple Types of Innovation
Throughout history, the most successful innovations have used multiple types of the right kinds of innovation for their product and market. We help you to identify the most promising types of innovation that when working together help you to double your innovation success rate. By using multiple types of innovation, you create multiple benefits that add up to being dramatically better than the competition. This is a highly proven way to achieve DRAMATICALLY BETTER INNOVATION RESULTS IN 90 DAYS.
Our unique Quantum Idea Generation 2.0 process generates the high quantity and quality of innovative ideas necessary to ensure you optimize the business building power of each type of innovation. This powerful innovation best practice taps into both internal and external expertise in a collaborative co-creation innovation process. When exploring the different types of innovation we find the types that best meet needs--yours and your customers.
Research Proven: More Types of Innovation = Greater Marketplace Success
- Product Using Two Types of Innovation: Outperform the S&P 500 by 30%.
- Products Using Three – Four Types of Innovation: Outperform the S&P 500 By 50%.
- Products Using Five Plus Types of Innovation: Outperform the S&P 500 by 200%.
Important Note: while there are numerous types of innovation lists, the list we use was developed by Larry Keeley of the Doblin Group.
These Are The 10 Most Proven Types of Innovation
- Profit model: How you make money.
- Network: Connections with others to create value.
- Process: Superior work methods.
- Product Performance
- Product system: Creating complementary products and service.
- Service: Support and amplify your product.
- Channel: How you deliver products to customers.
- Brand: Adding value and recognition.
- Structure: Organize and align talent and assets.
- Customer engagement: Fostering compelling customer interactions
Visit the Innovation Best Practice podcast to view more.